What's the return policy?
- Items that contain food cannot be returned once opened for food safety reasons.
- DVDs cannot be returned once opened.
- Items that have been obviously used cannot be returned.
- Items kept past 60 days of the order date cannot be returned.
What is the return process?
- Determine if your item can be returned - see above.
- Pack the item to be returned so that it will not be damaged in transit back to us.
- Send the return with package tracking to:
When and how will my return be refunded?
Upon arrival of your return, the product will be inspected. Then your order will be reviewed for any free shipping deals. If you received free shipping with your order, the standard shipping fee of $8.95 will be deducted from your order. Your refund will be processed within 2 business days after your return has been approved.
My order was damaged in transit. Now what?
If your item was damaged in transit, do the following within 3 days of delivery to get a refund or replacement:
- If you receive the shipment directly from the driver, report any damage to the shipping carton to him/her directly and ask for an incident report.
- Take photos of the shipping carton and the product inside the box. Open the product and take photos of the damaged or broken product.
- Send the photos with your name, order number and resolution preference (replacement or refund) to custserv at wellhaven.com.
- Your refund will be applied to the same form of payment used on the original order.
- If you requested a replacement, we may have to process a refund instead, if the product is no longer available.
Thanks to dishonest people, this process is required for all damage claims. No exceptions.